Or, my tabdump for 18 September 2011, potentially of interest to some people I know read this blog:
- Don’t Come to the Dark Side: Acquisition Lessons from a Galaxy Far Far Away
- Fighting a Nuclear Armed Regional Opponent: Is Victory Possible?
- A Smoking, Radiating Ruin at the End of Two Hours: Documents on American Plans for Nuclear War with the Soviet Union, 1954-1955
- (for that matter, if you have even a passing interest in nuclear war issues, and you can’t find something interesting in this library, you’re either much smarter than I am or more boring)
- CARS 725, but specifically 725.124 for reasons that aren’t really worth getting into right now. But if you’re looking at the coming Air Canada flight attendant strike with any kind of dread (because, say, you’ve got five segments on Air Canada over the next two weeks), you might want to look carefully at the language in 705.109 and the minimum numbers in 705.104.